MOTOSPOT is a specific motorcycle application for riders
1. Open MOTOSPOT app (or download it)
2. You can sign in by filling out the form or continue with your Google account. Choose what works best for you.
3. If you are not registered yet choose Sign up option.
4. Fill in the form, tick the box with Terms and tap Next button.
5. Upload your photo and put your data which will be displayed for other riders in the app or Skip this step.
6. Check the email for the confirmation letter.
7. CONGRATULATIONS and welcome to the MOTOSPOT riders community!
1. Tap the Profile button (the helmet icon on the bottom toolbar)
2. Tap the ADD button in the Garage section
3. Fill out the form with the information about your bike
4. Upload the photo of the bike
5. Tap Save button
6. Add the information about maintenance of the bike: - Oil change date, Brakes change the date, Tyres change date, and Insurance duration
7. Set the notifications about maintenance reminders by tapping the Set notifications icon.
1. Tap the Feed button (motorcycle icon on the bottom toolbar)
2. Tap the + button at the top of the feed
3. Choose what you want to create - Event or Trip
4. Fill out the form about your Event/Trip, choose privacy type, enter description, upload a photo if necessary and invite friends or everyone.
5. Set Location for the Event or Start and Finish for the Trip.
6. Invite participants and enjoy the ride!
1. Tap the Central MOTOSPOT logo button on the bottom toolbar
3. To ADD POI tap the plus icon and fill in the description of the place, upload photos
4. To Navigate tap Copy coordinates button and paste it into any navigation app, you are usually using
1. Tap the Central MOTOSPOT logo button on the bottom toolbar to open map
2. Tap the S.O.S. button and choose the type of emergency, add a description if necessary
3. Wait for rescuers and monitor their movement on the map
4. Say "thank you" and close the issue
5. If you see the red dot on the map and want to help tap on the red dot, see details, and tap the Rescue button
6. Be helpful and receive help from other riders. We are all part of a huge community.
1. Tap the Groups button on the bottom toolbar
3. Tap the + button at the top of the screen to create a New Group and fill in the description
4. You can also create Group chats or Group events by tapping the appropriate button on the left side of the Group name
5. To create the Chat tap the Chats button on the bottom toolbar
6. Choose the type of the Chat
7. Enjoy easy and private communication with other motorcycle riders!