1) Should I Schedule a Phone Interview or Leave an Online Review?
You can submit your review via phone interview or online form.
Phone interviews are recommended for the following engagements:
- Over $25,000 invested in the partnership or project
- Involving a complex or multi-faceted project that requires significant context
will last roughly 15 minutes, and you will be asked to explain the reason for the engagement, services offered, results, and project management.Online reviews
are recommended for the following engagements:
·Under $25,000 invested in the partnership or project
·Involving a less complex or more straightforward project that is easily explained in writing2) What Types of Questions Will I Be Asked When Leaving My Review?
Clutch will ask you to introduce yourself and your company, describe the scope of work with the HF-Solution, and provide general feedback on the engagement.
The 5 main sections of all Clutch reviews are:
- Background: Information about your company and your position there.
- Challenge: The business challenge you were addressing by hiring the HF-Solution.
- Solution: The scope of the vendor's services; the vendor's team composition; how you came to work with the vendor; and the dates and cost of the engagement (you may choose to keep the cost confidential).
- Results: Evidence of success; feedback on project management; any areas for improvement; and advice for future customers.
- Ratings: 5 questions on a half-increment, 5-star scale, including quality, scheduling, cost, willingness to refer (NPS), and overall (which is independent of the previous 4 ratings).
Questions will vary depending on the type of project and whether you do an online or phone review.3) Can I See My Review Before It's Published?
No, but Clutch will send you an email as soon as the review is published with a link to the review and directions on how to request edits.
Clutch team will transcribe your review and edit it for clarity and length. They will send you an email with a link to the review as soon as it is published. If you're interested in requesting edits, please follow the directions within the email.
Please submit any edits or changes within three business days.4) Where Will My Review Appear?
Your review will be posted on the public Clutch profile of the HF-Solution.
When you complete your phone review with a Clutch team member, Clutch transcribes and edits the audio for clarity and length into a written review, then publishes the final product to the HF-Solution public profile.
You will receive an email with a link to the review as soon as it's published.5) Can I Start My Online Review and Finish It Later?
Yes, you can start your review and finish it later.
After starting the review, you have the option to “Save & Exit” to revisit and complete the form later. The review will not be processed until you have completed all of the required sections and clicked “Submit Review.”6) Why Do Clutch Users Have to Sign In Through LinkedIn to Leave a Review ?
All Clutch users are required to sign in through LinkedIn so they can verify that real people are submitting client reviews.
When you sign in through LinkedIn on Clutch, they receive your:
- First name
- Last name
- Headshot from LinkedIn
Knowing this information allows Clutch to verify and attribute reviews accurately to maintain the integrity of the research.
Your name will not be shared externally without your consent. Your email and headshot will never be shared publicly on the site.
If you want to remain anonymous, you can opt to do so when submitting a review.